Uso of cookies in www.restaurantenagu.es
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have a role essential for the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, it allows a web page stores and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, it can be distinguish two types:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a managed computer or domain by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as proprietary cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service. Requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some character characteristics generally predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service etc
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create profiles. Navigation of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational.
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools menu or Options. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in www.restaurantenagu.es
Persistent and personalization
Allows you to save the choice of the language of the web
Saves cookies preferences
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- To close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings.